Clear all

[Closed] Update

15 Posts
7 Users
3 Likes
Topic starter
(@anonymous3542)
Honorable Member

Then the "veterans of this forum" should learn the simple art of treating others with respect. My initial question that opened this thread was polite, and if you look at my other posts (granted, there are only a few) you'll see that none of them "personally attack" anyone. 

Had the response been polite instead of "a waste of time and space" and "spamming with useless questions" then the tone of the response would have been equally polite. It wasn't - just like several other responses I have seen. You cannot realistically expect any civilised person to say nothing and accept an attitude which is both uncalled for, and unprofessional. 

Finally, it's easy to avoid "personal attacks" if your response to a civilised question isn't rude or obnoxious. 

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Please be respectful to each other and please don't track posts as personal attack or so.

Many thanks to our users for understanding and for explaining the delay of the update.

@anonymous3542, we do our best to be responsive in support as much as possible. However last two weeks we were extremely busy. We were preparing wpForo 1.4.0 version. We're releasing new version within next 12-24 hours.

Again thank you very much for your patient and for understanding. We apologies for the delay in replying your posts. We'll be back and keep active support once the new version is released.

At the moment I close this topic. See you in "wpForo 1.4.0 is released" topic very soon...

Page 3 / 3