Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] wpForo Caching

31 Posts
5 Users
13 Likes
(@power505)
Eminent Member

Yes, you were right, it was in the spam folder. I marked it as a non-spam for you 🙂

It seems that we have rather similar sites in terms of plugins and features. We both use wpForo, Buddypress, Youzer, and wpRocket plugins. But your forum is much faster and responsive overall.

I would appreciate if you can share your wpRocket settings with me, as well as all the changes made in wpForo backend.

And once again I need to praise your wpForo design, it's something that wpForo devs should set eyes on 🙂

Topic starter
(@anonymous3542)
Honorable Member

@power505 flattery will get you everywhere 😆 (just kidding - but seriously, thanks for the very kind comments)

I'd really like to help you get the most out of your settings. The question is do we discuss that here (which I think is a good idea so others can benefit) or directly via secure messaging on my site ? Up to you based on the fact that you have an account. 

Did you review this  https://wpforo.com/community/general-discussions/wpforo-caching/paged/2/#post-23373 ? Here, I detail my current setup, and it's worth remembering that I'm also leveraging some paid services (cloudflare) to increase the site speed (although the free plan is very good also but does have limits). 

It might be easier for me to just export my WP-Rocket settings rather than detail each option (unless you think that's of benefit). For the record, I'm also a LAMP stack developer, so I can also help with customisation - my site is full of this, and one showcase (if you can call it that) is the recent activity page which I changed from a table layout to DIV and added some custom functions of my own such as tags etc. 

For anyone else reading this, let me know if you need any help. Happy to give back to an amazing community.

Page 5 / 5