Clear all

[Closed] Your Feedback

15 Posts
5 Users
5 Likes
(@paulloaderadi)

Thanks that will be a good help

(@signalwarrant)

I just dropped by to let your team know this is a great plugin. For a Beta product, you guys have done a very good job with the functionality, usability and the professional look of the product.

Robert
Admin
Topic starter
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: signalwarrant

I just dropped by to let your team know this is a great plugin. For a Beta product, you guys have done a very good job with the functionality, usability and the professional look of the product.

Thank you very much signalwarrant!

Teratoma
(@teratoma)
Eminent Member

I mentioned this in another thread but about buddypress integration.

please consider adding the option to bypass the wpForo user profile in favor of the buddypress's altogether - as opposed to having one link to the other. I feel that this dual-profile setup is a little bit redundant and potentially confusing.

Of course, for this to be a complete solution, the user's forum activity would need to be integrated with the buddypress profile template as well.

I have migrated from bbPress, which does integrate with the buddypress activity stream. it's not a big deal now, and I'm sure eventually you guys and the plugin community will enable seamless migration - with full functionality - from all other forums.

Robert
Admin
Topic starter
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi  Teratoma,

forum profile has lots of unique data and setting options, if you bypass it, you'll get lots of problems and questions. people will need to manage their account and see forum profile data. Forum profile is not site profile. They have lots of differences. We're currently thinking around merge options but it's not a fast and easy task.

Page 3 / 3