Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] A few bugs I found

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Swen
Topic starter
(@swen)

First of all, this is not actually related to the extended layout per-se, but there isn't a board for general bug reporting.

1. I noticed that when I disable the font-awesome icons in the wpForo settings, then it will disable these icons in the Wordpress Dashboard as well. This causes people to be unable to edit, delete or view any forums in the Forums tab, as there are no (button) icons to click.

2. On the search page, the "matches" number is unusually long and contrived. I don't see it on this forum, but on my personal forum it shows a number like this:

3.4146704711485656 matches

This is for one result. Also, something I have noticed happening on this forum is the number of matches being plain wrong. For example, search for "the" on this forum, you won't see the amount of matches pass the number 3, even though some posts clearly have more occurrences than that.

The search feature also seem to be case-sensitive when it comes to highlighting words, which is also a small bug in my opinion.

I hope you guys fix these bugs soon! This is the best native WordPress forum plugin I've seen and I would like to see it become even better 🙂

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Thank you for letting us know. We'll take care about these.