Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] After updating to 1.12 custom CSS code is not applied anymore

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@jolandao)

Under forum|settings|styles you can put in a " to style your forum.

I used this to style my forum but after updating to 1.12 this styling is not applied anymore.

How can I solve this?

I tried pressing the update options button to reapply the sytling, refreshed a few times and cleared my cach but this all did not help.

4 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Go to Forums > Settings > Styles admin page and make sure all customization and colors are there. Then click on Update Options button. Then delete all cache and purge CDN. Then do Ctrl+F5 twice on front-end

It maybe local inet or browser cache too:

• use other browsers
  • use other devices

Make sure the clors.css exists in /wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-themes/classic/ directory.

Topic starter
(@jolandao)

Thank you for the quick reply. Unfortunately this is not helping. I already cleared all cache and did the steps you described. My feeling is that it is a bug and this functionality stopped working. Or do you have any other suggestions?

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

There is no such bug in wpForo 1.1.2. This is issue with file system. For some reason it doesn't allow wpForo to create dynamic colors.css file. lets try to delete wpForo. Please go to Dashboard > Plugins admin page, find Forums - wpForo and click on Deactivate (not Uninstall) button. After deactivation click on Delete button and delete plugin files and folder.Β  Then search, install it again and delete all caches and do Ctrl+F5 twice on forum front-end.

Also, make sure you don't have custom wpForo template files in your activate theme in /wpforo/ folder.

Topic starter
(@jolandao)

Thanks this fixed it. It was caused by custom wpforo template files I had in my active theme. I have updated those and now its working.

Β I really like the plugin by the way. πŸ™‚

Β