Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Avatar not showing, setting needed?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@mitchcan)
Eminent Member

I'm trying to make sure I have the right settings in wpforo. We use PeepSo as our main community, and are testing how to use wpforo as a related forum. In PeepSo, we have a setting 'Use PeepSo avatars everywhere' enabled. But the PeepSo avatars are not flowing through to wpforo.

I have 'Enable Avatars' = Yes, and have tried both Yes and No on 'Replace Author Avatar with Forum Profile Avatar.' I also have the 'WordPress avatar system' selected in a user profile.

Still, the PeepSo avatars are still not showing in the forum

What setting do I need to have to get the PeepSo avatars to show in wpforo? 

Thanks.

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

I have 'Enable Avatars' = Yes, and have tried both Yes and No on 'Replace Author Avatar with Forum Profile Avatar.' I also have the 'WordPress avatar system' selected in a user profile.

Please try this again, but after changing the settings please delete user and all caches in Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard admin page before checking those. If it doesn't help, please contact to Pepso support. I think this issue comes from Pepso. They should make sure the profile avatar go through standard WordPress get_avatar function. This is the only way to make it available in other plugins, including wpForo.