wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] How to disable post moderation

15 Posts
3 Users
1 Reactions
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

wpForo is super responsive on any size of device screens. All mobile issues on your website related to CSS conflicts your theme. Your theme affects wpForo CSS and makes it not mobile friendly . You can see the clean example (without any extra CSS) here at wpForo.com. Just open it on mobile screen and check it.

Tazing
Topic starter
(@tazing)
Eminent Member

Thank you but the CSS that I make 2000 lines of codes I will put responsive for my site but it takes time it will not affect WPFORO 🙂 --- Please suggest topics for the paid forum, the CSS of wpforo is a little bland: | I'm sorry but it is better to do My theme I do not propose it to you; but if you need me to do the themes no worries it will be much more favorable: instead of buying them has 200 euros [removed link] --- propose the 30 euros for the responsive in 5 days my site will be responsive so I can propose it as a theme 🙂

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

I'm really sorry but not.

wpForo Community is not for paid purposes. We don't allow to present paid products here.

Tazing
Topic starter
(@tazing)
Eminent Member

ok but make different theme free;) and then the media and that's paying off I'm sorry. So please add themes for your forums not necessarily paid but free 😉

Page 3 / 3