wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Cannot login or create new user on my forum

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@trees)
Eminent Member

Hello,

I am trying to login to my own forum/create a new username, but I can't do that because the login is hidden under my theme's menu. I have attached a screenshot showing this problem. Is there any way around this?

Also, is there a way to add new users and set their passwords manually? When I click on the menu for users, it only shows registered users, but doesn't give me a way to create new users.

Thank you so much!

7 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

CSS conflict. Contact to theme support and ask them decrease this header div z-index.

Also leave forum URL we'll check it once got some free time-frame.

Topic starter
(@trees)
Eminent Member

Hi Robert, thank you so much for the reply! I will do that, but they might not get back to me quickly. In the meantime, can I add members and set their username manually? I'd like to send out emails ASAP. You can access the forum at unsmog.org/community

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Here a temporary solution. Navigate in Dashboard to Forums > Settings > Styles Tab and put this CSS in Custom CSS Code textarea. Then save it, delete all caches and do Ctrl+F5 on forum page:

.page-id-1573 #navbar-container{
position: inherit;
z-index: 0;
 }

This will put sticky header under Login/Register pop-up and remove sticky header on scroll. This only work on forum page, it'll not affect other page headers.

1 Reply
(@trees)

Eminent Member

Hi Robert,

So sorry to bother you again, but the mobile version of my site isn't working, but the desktop is. Do I need to add more to the CSS style code to include the mobile version? I changed the domain, but I also changed the ID to 1580... so not sure what I did wrong?

New site: releafrobotics.org/forums

Topic starter
(@trees)
Eminent Member

It worked thank you so much!!

Page 1 / 2