5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Chinese Scientist
Topic starter
(@chinese-scientist)
Estimable Member

hi

martin said he doesnt like im ask lot of question but i canot find onlien article for fix this problem so i ask this here ok?

i dont like someone telling me to make me ashame because i dont know answer that is not good not nice person

but back to issue:

i have search widget at right side in site but when i search for a keyword i know is there in forum post,, it canot be search. why??

help me and i wish dragon to give you good luck

4 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @chinese-scientist,

I'm sorry but I didn't follow you. So what is the problem? You don't see forum search result... Am I right?

Are you sure you use wpForo Search Widget? Please make sure you use the wpForo Search Widget not the WordPress Search. Here is the wpForo Search Widget screenshot:

The widget title should be "wpForo Search" in Dashboard > Appearance > Widget admin page.

3 Replies
Chinese Scientist
(@chinese-scientist)

Estimable Member

@robert

no im not use wpforo search widge, i use wordpress search widget and want it to search everything includeing wpforum posts

how to do?

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@chinese-scientist,

I'm sorry but WordPress search only searches blog posts and pages. wpForo Search only search forum  posts. There is no any solution that can search both. For the forum part you should use wpForo Search.

Chinese Scientist
(@chinese-scientist)

Estimable Member

@robert

oh my god

that is not right