wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] costume links for logging in and registering not working

13 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Skyo
Topic starter
(@skyo)

Hey again Robert

sorry, I get an error when loading the deafult WP login :Warning: extract() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/tempaco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-themes/classic/index.php on line 11

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: Skyo

You're the best Robert thank you..one last thing that I'm having difficulty with is 2 phrases that I'm trying to translate, but they don't seem to be affected (remain in English) , tried to clear chache, disable all plugins, still couldn't translate them.

One of the is "Welcome back" messege.  

You can find it in Dashboard > Forums > Phrases admin page, search for "Welcome back %s!" phrase, don't delete %s. If you didn't find it, click on [Add new] and create new phrase:

key: Welcome back %s! | value: Welcome back %s! (traslated version)

You can do this with all missing phrases.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: Skyo

Hey again Robert

sorry, I get an error when loading the deafult WP login :Warning: extract() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/tempaco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-themes/classic/index.php on line 11  

Could you please explain how you do that? Also please delete the error log and check if it's permanent.

Where can I see this? Please leave some URL.

1 Reply
 Skyo
(@skyo)

I simply added the "/wp-login.php" 

to the authorized URL...Is this wrong?

Thank you,

Skyo
Topic starter
(@skyo)

Hello again Robert,

Tried this one already, first I tried to translate (made sure cache isn't active).  After checking couple of times  I decided to add it as a key phrase, and it still didn't work.

Please see the attached,

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

You should delete phrase cache in Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard admin page.

Page 2 / 3