Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Editing hours , days,, weeks ago etc

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@mortenmost)
Eminent Member

Hello, thank you again for this great tool. I'm having fun translating the forum phrases into Norwegian and it's going quite well. But I have trouble fixing the lines saying that item so-and-so was posted for example x hours ago or y days ago. I have found the "ago", but not the hours, days, weeks etc. Is this at all possible?

5 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Thank you @mortenmost,

These phrases comes from WordPress core human time diff() function. Once you changed your WordPress langue to Norwegian language all x ago phrases will be translated automatically from WordPress PO/MO files.

2 Replies
(@mortenmost)

Eminent Member

Thank you! That worked very well. I learn so much from you guys, not just about wpForo, but also about Wordpress.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@mortenmost,

At the moment I see the menu goes to second line. To fix this issue I recommend add this CSS code in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Styles > Custom CSS Code textarea, save it and press ctrl+F5 on forum frontend:

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap { padding: 10px 0px!important; }

Posted by: mortenmost

Thank you! That worked very well. I learn so much from you guys, not just about wpForo, but also about Wordpress.

We're glad to help you. It would be very appreciated if you could leave some good review on wpForo plugin page too.

Topic starter
(@mortenmost)
Eminent Member

Thanks, Robert! That also worked out well. I've been wondering about that one.

I'll gladly take any other suggestions you may have.

I certainly intend to write a review of the plugin, I just want a bit more experience.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Thank you mortenmost,

Also, please note that you can disable "Powered by wpForo" info icon in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Features Tab using "Help wpForo to grow, show plugin info " option. It's not necessary to use custom CSS code.