wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Email notification for awaiting moderation

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@1sharonkat)
Reputable Member

2 fold question

1 I think that I've turned every stone and did not find an option to alert the admin about awaiting messages for moderation. Is there an option like that?

2 As admin I'm getting 2 mail notifications - 1 as a new topic is opened and the 2nd after I've released it from the awaiting notification Q. I think that 1 notification is all I need [the 2nd one]

[off topic - front end moderation will enhance forum management, all that needed is 1 more button to "approve"]. 

4 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

I think you're subscribed to the forum of new topics. Please navigate to My Profile > Subscriptions page and unsubscribe from all forums. If you're an admin and the according options are enabled for new topic notification you don't need subscriptions.

[off topic - front end moderation will enhance forum management, all that needed is 1 more button to "approve"].

This is already added in next version:

Topic starter
(@1sharonkat)
Reputable Member

I think you're subscribed to the forum of new topics. Please navigate to My Profile > Subscriptions page and unsubscribe from all forums. If you're an admin and the according options are enabled for new topic notification you don't need subscriptions.

Thank you, I'll check it. But my question was about sending email to admin alerting him to awaiting messages without the need to check the front/back-end to see what's cooking...  

This is already added in next version:

Thanks so much!

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

But my question was about sending email to admin alerting him to awaiting messages without the need to check the front/back-end...

wpForo sends messages to admins if this option is enabled for your email, it doesn't matter the topic is unapproved or approved, you'll always get message.

If a topic is unapproved, the message title comes with "Please Moderate" prefix and below the message you'll see instruction to approve.

Topic starter
(@1sharonkat)
Reputable Member

Thanks