Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] Forum base URL is wrong.

11 Posts
6 Users
3 Likes
 gipo
(@gipo)

I want attach file in this topic, but have error

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/php7yVncZ' to '/home/wpforo/public_html/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/default_attachments/1473230110-wpworo-bag.jpg' in /home/wpforo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-includes/wpf-hooks.php on line 1289

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/wpforo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-includes/wpf-hooks.php:1289) in /home/wpforo/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1174

gipo
(@gipo)

But my problem is not solved.

I had my wordpress in a sub-directory and can't change Forums > Settings > General tab because the directory with WordPress is not possible to change.

Pls, look at pic in first post.

(@sam_vimes)

I'm having exactly the same problem, I have wordpress in a sub directory and now I can't access my forums content because the new URL is hardcoded to Mysite/Wordpress/ 

Gal
(@galzil)
Trusted Member

Only the Main forum page is working now.

Can't get into nothing else 🙁

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Please note if your WordPress home URL and Site URL doesn't match then you can't use wpForo. We'll add this in our to-do list.

Something is not regular on your WP or the database have been moved from root to subdomain. I see /home/wpforo/public_html/ path. Please answer on these questions:

1. Why the wpforo/ path is out of public_html folder?
  2. What have you done with database, is it migrated WP site?
  3. Do you use WP Multi-site?
  4. Where is the WordPress files on your server?
Page 2 / 3