Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Forum doesn't show up after updating

6 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@tackleberry)

Hi everyone,

after updating to Wordpress 4.7.1, my forum always showed up on the top of the page, like this: 

So I found out about the "activate output buffer" feature to prevent this. But after activating it, my forum doesn't show up at all ( ).

Is there anything I'm missing here? Are there any known issues with wpForo and Wordpress 4.7.1? Any tips? Would be greatly appreciated!

Link to website / forum page:  https://noxius-game.com/community/

Best Regards,
Fabian

5 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Please try to delete all cache after enabling "activate output buffer" feature. Also do Ctrl+F5 on forum page.

Topic starter
(@tackleberry)

Hi Robert,

I deleted the translation and user-cache from the dashboard and did a Ctrl+F5 refresh, it did not help. Are there any more caches I can delete or other tips?

Best Regards,
Fabian

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Have you updated the theme or plugins? I'd recommend deactivate other plugins and test it with on/off buffer.

Topic starter
(@tackleberry)

Hi Robert,

you are right, another plugin recently installed was the issue. Crazy, this plugin shouldn't even have the capacity to break anything based on its limited functionality.

For anyone experiencing similiar problems, the plugin "Open Graph Protocol" doesn't play nice with wpForo.

Thanks a lot for your help and have a nice weekend!

Fabian

Page 1 / 2