Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Full width for mobile view

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@jesse1)

Hi, I'm using techism theme and the wpforo forum is about 80% on mobile view. I intend to make it cover the full width allocated to mobile view 

4 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @jesse1,

I think this is your theme's page padding issue. wpForo is loaded in the theme's page, and this page has extra padding on mobile. Please leave some URL to allow us debug the forum page CSS code.

Topic starter
(@jesse1)

Travelnsee.net

Pls I want it center aligned plus more width for mobile view and for desktop view I would want it to be left aligned .

Thanks 

Topic starter
(@jesse1)

It didn't work 

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi @jesse1,

I'm really sorry but we don't provide website design and style customization support. We cannot help each forum to style individually, this is a support forum for general issues not for custom requirements.

The only issue that maybe taken as a general issue is the non-full width of forum on mobile. For this purpose you just need to remove the padding:10px 20px; part from the first CSS code in Settings > Styles > Custom CSS Code textarea.  Save it delete all caches and press Ctrl+F5 on forum front end.

If it doesn't work, please connect via FTP and delete the wp-content/plugins/wpforo/wpf-themes/classic/colors.css file.