Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Has anyone made a cheat sheet

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@briegull)
Trusted Member

for casual users to the forums? My target audience is seniors and I'd like to make it as easy as possible for them.  Thanks.

2 Replies
Alvina
(@alvina)

Hi @briegull,

As far as we understand you want to leave a message for users on how to use the forum and etc. If yes there is a two way to do that.

1. The first one is the wpForo Admin note.

You can find the "Admin note/message on Forum frontend" feature (Dashboard > Forums > Tools > Misc admin page). 

The Admin message will be displayed under the forum breadcrumb menu, above forum and topic titles. 

2. Or you can create a FAQ topic like Robert's created here: https://wpforo.com/community/faq/

Topic starter
(@briegull)
Trusted Member

I do understand that, Alvina. But I'm thinking about a one-pager for an 80 year old woman who has finally mastered Zoom but has never been quite sure how to move around the internet and has never used a forum before. Not something on a web page, but a sheet she can print off and refer to when she is confused. That's why I asked about it on the general page rather than on the troubleshooting one (or thought I did). 

My tech people who will be helping the teachers use the forum to post their offerings are happy with the forum. I have a few bits of tinkering to do, but maybe they'll be resolved today.