wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] How to add thumbnail/featured image to forum and category

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 VPD
Topic starter
(@vpd)
Eminent Member

When are you going to add the feature for thumbnails on homepage to show what's in the post or topic 

This should have been implemented years ago, people have been asking for years

Its  simple feature and it should be implemented and is on most forums why hasn't this been done yet

4 Replies
Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

Hi @vpd,

How I understood you, this is what you need. 

How to replace the Forum (not Category) Font-Awesome Icons with Images.

Please check this post: https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-2/replace-font-awesome-icons-with-images/paged/2/#post-27395

2 Replies
(@oneil33)

Eminent Member

@chris  it’s been years now we been asking for it , I’m surprise you guys don’t listen to your customers and add it already, that feature is very important for us, you keep. When will we get it ? Tbh you will soon  start to lose customers this. **We need feature for thumbnails on homepage to show what's in the post or topic***

Chris
(@chris)

Famed Member

@oneil33,

We have about 200 feature requests. Believe  me the feature you are asking has a very low priority in comparison to others. The number  of requests for this feature is not big. So we work on the features that are requested by more users. If you need some feature urgently, we recommend contacting the Custom Development Team via sales[@]gvectors.com email address.

Chris
(@chris)
Famed Member

@vpd,

We don't have and eta for that option, the dev team is working on the new major update for now.