Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] How to change title post from to ?

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@tung_friends)

I Want "title post" friendly for SEO or search google , So it has to become <H1> meta tags but default of wpforo is <H2> for title post and <H1> for names of forum ! ...
Can wpforo help me ?

3 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

You're asking for template customization. wpForo theme files contain the markup and template structure for frontend of your forum. Theme files can be found within the /wpforo/wpf-themes/ directory, in current active theme folder, for example /classic/. You can edit these files in an upgrade-safe way using overrides. For example, copy the certain or all files of /classic/ folder into a folder within your current active WordPress theme named /wpforo/, keeping the same file structure.

Example: To change the titles, copy file: plugins/wpforo/wpf-themes/classic/index.php to themes/yourtheme/wpforo/index.php

Find all <h2 id="wpforo-title"> and </h2> and replace to h1.

The copied file will now automatically override the wpForo default theme file. All changes in this file will not be lost on forum update. I hope you're familiar with HTML and you'll be able to do the necessary changes.

Do not edit these files within the core plugin itself as they are overwritten during the upgrade process and any customizations will be lost.

Topic starter
(@tung_friends)

thanks u for help ! I'll try .

Topic starter
(@tung_friends)

first , thanks you for help , I had done change <h1> for my title post name .
But , now my post page have 2 <h1> is : <h1> name forum and <h1> nam title post.
So , can u help me hide name forum in post page or change <h1> name forum in post page to <H3> . 
Thanks !