Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] How to fix this Error - wpxbfubk_wpforo_profiles.MYI'

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@dannita)

I'm not an expert but it seams like a db table crash?

WordPress database error: [Incorrect key file for table './xnitepro_wp632/wpxbfubk_wpforo_profiles.MYI'; try to repair it]
UPDATE wpxbfubk_wpforo_profiles SET online_time = 1517395848 WHERE userid = 1

This is a conflict between two plugins?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /...../...../...../wp-includes/wp-db.php:1399) in /...../...../...../wp-content/plugins/live-template-editor-client/includes/lib/class-ltple-client-session.php on line 337

(dots are replacing the full path)

Both errors are displayed together

I must mention that class-ltple-client-session.php  suggests of using session functionality... could that get in conflict with online stats -- (how many users were online - my setting was 1 minute, changed it to 60 minutes a couple of hours ago) 

2 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

This is not a conflict. This is hosting service MySQL server issue. The MySQL database table is crashed.

Try to optimize and repair wpxbfubk_wpforo_profiles table using this instruction (hosting > cPanel > phpMyAdmin):

https://www.a2hosting.com/kb/cpanel/cpanel-database-features/optimizing-and-repairing-mysql-databases-with-phpmyadmin#Optimizing-MySQL-databases

1 Reply
(@dannita)

Thank you @robert  I will contact my colleague tomorrow and review/apply your suggestion.

Best regards,

Dan N