Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] I HAVE A CRITICAL BUG

13 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
 Davy
Topic starter
(@davy)

Hi, I created a forum a few days ago but if I try to create a discussion it does make me create an error.

How do I solve?

12 Replies
1 Reply
(@crisw)

Reputable Member
Posted by: Davy

Hi, I created a forum a few days ago but if I try to create a discussion it does make me create (1) an error.

(2) How do I solve?

Hi @davy . (1) What error are you seeing? 

You can take a screenshot of the error that you are seeing

Here's how to take a screenshot:

click "Shift" button and then and "prt sc" or print screen button - to take a screenshot of your screen - this copies the screenshot into your clipboard. 

Open a "Paint" file, press "Control + V" which is "paste", and then save the image, and then upload it here. 

(2) We can solve it together here as a community if we can see and identify the specific error you are seeing.  Attach a screenshot here and so we can take it from there and try to figure out what's going on. 🙂 

Here's a wpForo page also on the documentation that would help: 

https://wpforo.com/documentation/

Davy
Topic starter
(@davy)

This is the error, That is the error of when I try to create a discussion in my forum.

The error is in Italian, in English is: ''Topic add error''

Davy
Topic starter
(@davy)
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @davy,

Please try the solution mentioned in this support topic, just let us know if it doesn't help.

https://wpforo.com/community/how-to-and-troubleshooting-2/topic-add-error/#post-6511

Davy
Topic starter
(@davy)

@sofy

I put the code but I get a lot of errors, also there is another problem to make a topic asks me to register or login when I'm already logged in ... 

I do not know

Page 1 / 3