wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] I want to hide the page name

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@1sharonkat)
Reputable Member

What do I have,

Main blog/site where 1 menu item that is a link to the form (using short code).

When entering the forum, the page name is displayed  above wpForo menu.

is there a way to hide the page name?

Thnaks

4 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

I'd recommend go through all wpForo options in Forums > Settings > Features admin page before asking a support question. You'll find lot of useful and important switchers in this page. For example, you can disable wpForo page title using "Show Forum Page Title" option.

Topic starter
(@1sharonkat)
Reputable Member

Thanks so much.

It was not obvious because of lack of documentation that is [under construction].

I made the change and it works for admin and registered user but not for guests.

I'll compile info, screen shots  and send you within a day or 2. 

There is something disturbing me regarding the cache that should be eliminated and resolved within the plugin core and not at the admin or or end user end...

I can not (well, I can but it is not correct to deal with clear cache [wpSuper cache and user's cache in wpForo] every time I make a correction or changes).

The correct way is s to dump buffer and cache and re-load a vergin page...(my humble opinion).

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

I think if you install and configuring a new plugin you should disable all caches, this problem is available with almost all plugins. And yes, wpForo compatibility with cache plugins is under improvement, this should be done automatically in any case.

Topic starter
(@1sharonkat)
Reputable Member

V