Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Infinite loading when logged in as user

20 Posts
5 Users
3 Likes
17.8 K Views
(@anonymous3542)
Honorable Member

@anonymous20 is correct here. W3 Total Cache is more like W3 Total "Crash". It sounds like the issue you have here is private vs public cache. General visitors won't see this issue as the cache that is still active is private. If you are certain that you have disabled W3 Total [--moderated--] (sorry, Cache, couldn't resist that) then my suggestion would be to open up an incognito window and test to see if you can create the same issue.

In addition, if you are using a CDN or Cloudflare, you will need to purge those also.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

I'm sorry but I have no other idea. We could look at this problem deeper if you send admin login details to support[at]gvectors.com email address.

P.S. Please don't use "bad" words here, especially for certain plugins.

Topic starter
(@dilu93)
Posted by: Anonymous20

You can start by TOTALLY remove and delete the [--moderated--] W3 Total cache. I'm shocked that people use that useless monster plugin in 2018, that only creates problems instead of solving them.

You have no need for it, checking your site i can verify that.

Then i see some Aruba-proxy as web server, so your problems could be hosting related.

Try to ENABLE WP Debug to a LOG and check the log for serious (fatal errors).

first of all sorry but i'm a newbie in wordpress so i search how to erase all cache and this plugin was the first i find, ops ahah
Now i've remove it and try to enable wp_debug and wp_debug_log and try again, obviously the forum is still a problem but in the debug.log the text is : "The WC_Cart::get_cart_url function is deprecated since version 2.5. Replace with wc_get_cart_url.
PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$plugin in /web/htdocs/www.bresciaesports.it/home/wp-includes/class-wp-list-util.php on line 150
PHP Notice: screen_icon è <strong>deprecata</strong> dalla versione 3.8.0 senza alcuna alternativa disponibile. in /web/htdocs/www.bresciaesports.it/home/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3843"
Only these three repeated sentences.

@anonymous3542 i try to open an incognito window on Firefox and try to open a section as an user but don't work!

@Robert sorry i don't understand what i have to do

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

As far as i see the problem comes from WooCommerce plugin. It seems you have a copy of WooCommerce plugin template file in current WordPress active theme. And these template files contain deprecated WC_Cart::get_cart_url function. I'd suggestion open a support topic in WooCommerce support forum and fix it. Once this issue is fixed other problems should be automatically fixed too.

Related support topics:

(@anonymous3542)
Honorable Member

P.S. Please don't use "bad" words here, especially for certain plugins.

@robert not waiting to come across as a grammar snob here, but the word you have redacted is not in fact a "bad" word. Its essentially an "undertone"  that makes it comparable to something much worse - which we did not use for obvious reasons.

Page 2 / 4