I'm creating my forum with wpforo and it looks amazing, I am very happy. I need to block access to each forum independently with woocommerce memberships. Is there a way to do it? I'm looking for information but can't find anything.
Exactly I need this that I have seen that bbpress has: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-memberships-bbpress-integration/
Unfortunately the feature of wpforum roles and groups that I have seen in the documentation does not work for me.
To give a little more information, I sell 4 different memberships, and based on the membership that customers buy, I want them to be able to see one, two, three or four forums (with their respective topics), but not all. It's not a problem for me if people can see the titles of the topics and forums, but not the content.
With bbpress it is solved perfectly (in the post that I shared, in the first image it is clearly seen how it allows to choose a specific forum and assign it to a woocommerce memberships). This solution is perfect, but I like wpforo better if I can solve that.
Any solution? It's possible to do what I need? If not, are there plans to integrate it?
Please read this Topic about wpForo Usergroups, Forum Accesses and WordPress User Roles.
1. you need to enable Role-Usergroup Synchronization from Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Features Tab.
2. Create leveled wpForo User groups.
3. Bind them with WordPress Leveled user groups which you have and synchronize the user groups.
4. Edit the Categories or Forums and Select Forum Access for each wpForo user group, which are synchronized with WordPress user groups.
5. Bind WordPress Usergroups to WooCommerce.