Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Internal Links not working. Can't start a new topic or post

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@zoedogtgy)

I just installed wpForo and the main category and forums show up nicely on my page. However, when I click on a Forum link, instead of getting a page that allows a new topic, I get routed to a blank page in my website with the forum title in the address. Same thing happens when I click on Members, or anywhere in My Profile.

It is like half the forum software is missing. Can someone help? 

Note: I eliminated some of the wpForo menu items involving user login and registration, but I don't think that would effect this.

2 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi zoeDogtgy,

This is something I can't follow and understand. It's totally crashed on your website. I'd recommend to Uninstall (not just delete), then delete plugin (files), then search and install again.

Topic starter
(@zoedogtgy)

Hello Robert,

Thank you for replying. I have seen this issue with other users. The front-end functionality does not work, and I cannot make a new Topic or Post. It may have to do with the way WordPress is reading the code. I cannot code so I am using a different forum plugin, which worked perfectly after about 7 minutes of set-up.