Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Is there any way to set WPForo to display more than just First and Last Name on the Members listing page?

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@garygordon)

Is there any way to set WPForo to display more than just First and Last Name on the Members listing page?

On the Members (listing) page where it lists the members, is it possible to display a "description" line or something that a Member could include so it would allow them to write something more about who they are, their title, their company name, etc.? Is there any way to set WPForo to display more than just First and Last Name, their username and their role in WPForo, their number of posts, etc.?? Meaning, when the list of Members is displayed, I'd like to be able to display their TITLE underneath their name (automatically). Not just after you click on their name to see who they are. I'd also like to display, if possible, items that were collected (when using the User Custom Fields addon) such as their City, State, or any other item that was collected.

3 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

@garygordon,

You can customize the members.php file and add the changes you want. 

Topic starter
(@garygordon)

If I update this file, will it get overwritten when WPForo puts out an update?

Can you tell me a bit more of how t I can call the different form fields into the members.php file?

Is it possible to add this info using the theme’s function.php file instead of members.php? Can you explain?

Thanks

Gary

1 Reply
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@garygordon,

Here is describe the update safe way for the customization: https://wpforo.com/docs/root/forum-themes/theme-customization/