Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] link deleted

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@chete)
Eminent Member

Hello, since version 1.2 when users write a message in the forum, sometimes (always) delete part of the message and replace it with the message "link deleted" when there really was no link.
In a text of 7 lines, 4 times it has done !!!!
The truth is that it is causing a bad image of my forum and I do not know how to solve it.

Regards

Topic Tags
3 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

wpForo 1.2 comes with new options to control New Registered users. I recommend to read the changelog when you update and you’ll know all changes. There is an option to not allow new users post a link and this option is manageable. Just navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Tools > Antispam admin page and change the "Min number of posts user must have to post a link" option value. You can set it 0 if you don’t want to limit them.

1 Reply
(@chete)

Eminent Member

I read the changes that occur with the new versions. And I check the new options that bring the updates. But here what happens is that it eliminates text when there are NO links. And the options are well-configured, or at least it should be.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

I'm sorry but i didn't follow you. You should check the new posts, the old posts will never been changed, the links are permanently removed. So have you checked the new posts with links? Does it still remove them?