Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Making the pictures going into a "folder" within the library?

10 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Jesus
Topic starter
(@jesus)
Reputable Member

As on the title. Its possible to arrange for the pictures to go to a particular folder within the Wordpress library? to make sure they are altogether as my website its supposed to be to quite wide and to have many different sections by the time I finish with it

Thanks 🙂

9 Replies
Jesus
Topic starter
(@jesus)
Reputable Member

Someone please? Thanks 🙂

Or, if I dont choose for the attachement/pictures to go into the library, where are them supposed to be stored? thanks

1 Reply
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

You can enable the "Insert Forum Attachments to Media Library" option. This will allow you to manage forum attachments in Dashboard > Media > Library admin page. The option is located in the Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Features admin page.

Jesus
Topic starter
(@jesus)
Reputable Member

Thanks Sofi

I already, from day one turned that option ON. in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Features admin page

And I can see the pictures in Dashboard > Media > Library as you say

BUT (thought I supposed this its not your "problem to solve")... as far as I know I cannot manage things in Media-Library to my will as for examples creating folders in there to move certain pictures etc, CAN I?

*My website its not just the forum but will be quite big and if I cannot organise things well (pictures well organised) can become a nightmare sooner than later

This is also why I asked that, if, not choosing the images to go to said library in dashboard media, where do they go to?

You understand my question?, again Im sorry, Im aware that my explanations in English are not the best 🙂

Thanks

1 Reply
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@jesus,

BUT (thought I supposed this its not your "problem to solve")... as far as I know I cannot manage things in Media-Library to my will as for examples creating folders in there to move certain pictures etc, CAN I?

We're really sorry, but there is no way to do it. 

Jesus
Topic starter
(@jesus)
Reputable Member

Thats toally fine Sofy 🙂

Can you answer this question then perhaps? (based on your answer I could at least take the best or less bad decision on the matter)

If I choose NOT TO save the pictures to the Dashboard > Media > Library...

Where said images are supposed to go then? Do you know it?

Thanks 🙂

st7878
(@aima-forum)
Estimable Member
Posted by: @jesus

Its possible to arrange for the pictures to go to a particular folder within the Wordpress library?

This Plugin or others

Page 1 / 2