wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Member Profile

24 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@anonymous20)
Noble Member
Posted by: Robert

I'm sorry but we didn't find time for this issue yet. I'll update here once I got some news for you.

I tried to replicate it here, but i can't. Doesn't happen here.

That is strange, meaning it is specific to my system.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

If this error doesn't exist in regular wpForo installation, we'll not be able reproduce and provide some solution. So this is not wpForo issue, this is a site specific problem, maybe some conflict.

Topic starter
(@anonymous20)
Noble Member
Posted by: Robert

If this error doesn't exist in regular wpForo installation, we'll not be able reproduce and provide some solution. So this is not wpForo issue, this is a site specific problem, maybe some conflict.

Robert,

I installed a brand new Wordpress latest, with not a single plugin. I installed wpForo and checked that problem. When HTML Cache is ON, the problem exists.

So it is NOT specific to my site or some conflict.

I have no idea what else could be the problem if this is not a bug (a bug not easy to spot, so it may have been NOT reported to you).

I run Litespeed webserver and Cloud Linux in a perfectly stable and problem free hosting.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Please disable the HTML cache. I've mentioned before that the HTML cache is in beta stage. If you have any problem, you should use Object, memory and user cache. Once the HTML cache becomes stable all issues will be fixed.

Page 5 / 5