Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] New Topic-Button not working

14 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@sa2017)

Hello,
I'm having the same issue. The add topic button is not working but I'm also not 100% confident that I set-up everything correctly. If I hit the add topic button when I am at the top of the page, nothing happens, if I scroll down just a bit, the blue bar appears with 'Please login or register'- that is issue 1 because I doubt anyone will know to scroll down before hitting 'add topic'. Issue 2 is that I've tested registering and nothing happens, it just resets, no warning, success message, no email sent. Here's the page:

http://www.shockalert.com/community/

#3 would be how to add a reCaptcha to the login page- but I can start a new post for that.

I'd appreciate any help, I'd like to get this to work, so far it's the best plug-in ascetically.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

The add topic button is not working but I'm also not 100% confident that I set-up everything correctly. If I hit the add topic button when I am at the top of the page, nothing happens, if I scroll down just a bit, the blue bar appears with 'Please login or register'- that is issue 1 because I doubt anyone will know to scroll down before hitting 'add topic'.

This is theme CSS conflict. Navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Styles admin page and put this css code in Custom CSS Code textarea and save it. Then delete cache and do Ctrl+F5 on forum page:

#header { z-index: 0!important;}
(@sa2017)

Hello,
This works if you hit add topic, then login- it will immediately show the leave a reply section. But if you leave this section to say- view your profile, then go back to forums, select a topic, then "add topic", it doesn't work. And I am still logged in.

(@wmclin28)

Good Afternoon , 

I click on Add Topic Button and it does absolutely nothing. No error or code. It just sits there. My site is www.NightLit.club

Can you please assist? 

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: wmclin28

Good Afternoon ,

I click on Add Topic Button and it does absolutely nothing. No error or code. It just sits there. My site is www.NightLit.club

Can you please assist? 

Probably you have JS error on your website and it affects wpForo JS functions. We didn't find wpForo on your website. In any case ig you'll need us look on this, please send some user login details to support[at]gvectors.com email address.

Page 2 / 3