wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] no tengo el foro bien

9 Posts
2 Users
1 Reactions
Topic starter
(@sergido)
Estimable Member

Hola,

para obtener el foro como está este foro que versión es?

yo me instale el plugin pero realmente no lo veo con todas estas mejoras que veo que tiene esta versión se necesita ser premium para obtener estas updates?

por ejemplo el lateral derecho que sale "temas recientes" a mi no me aparece el compartir que sale el google+ me sale y no existe esa red social, haber quien sabe del tema..

8 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @sergido,

I'm sorry, but I don't follow you well. Please try to explain in Engish.

I've used Google translate to understand what you mean.  Here you see the wpForo plugin (1.6.2) without any other plugins. This is the wpForo forum plugin without any customization and addons. 

Here’s how the forum should look like just by activating the plugin:

4 Replies
(@sergido)

Estimable Member

@sofy

If I get that way, but if I want the right sides to come out like your official forum, what would I do? For example, at low I get to share and I do not get twitter if I do not google + that these networks do not exist anymore ..

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@sergido

Options to Manage Share Button in are located in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > API's admin page. Just need to Check/Uncheck the checkboxes to enable/disable share buttons. 

(@sergido)

Estimable Member

@sofy

ok, but the option of facebook does not leave me, and finally to have the right sides as "recent issues" as would be done

(@sergido)

Estimable Member

@sofy

another question, I just bought the add-on for the photos videos inside the post, and when I upload the photos, they do not appear within the post, because it can be

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team
Posted by: @sergido

ok, but the option of facebook does not leave me, and finally to have the right sides as "recent issues" as would be done

I don't follow you. Could you please explain using some screenshots?

another question, I just bought the add-on for the photos videos inside the post, and when I upload the photos, they do not appear within the post, because it can be

The wpForo Advanced Attachments add-on is being supported in gvectors.com forum. Please create a new support topic there: 

https://gvectors.com/forum/wpforo-advanced-attachments/

And please don't forget to leave you forum URL to allow support members to check the issue. 

2 Replies
(@sergido)

Estimable Member

@sofy

Well, that does not give me the option of putting the thing to share on Facebook, and another thing, how do I make them appear on the right side "recent issues"?

URL: https://forodeanimales.com/

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@sergido,

Please note, that the Facebook share button cannot be activated without Facebook API ID. 

In order to get an App ID and Secret Key from Facebook, you’ll need to register a new application. Please follow this instruction.