Nothing found when not logged in
Hello my WPforo used to be visible by all when visiting my website. Recently when I logged on it shows my forum topics, but if you click on anything to open and view it goes to a page saying "nothing is found"
I haven't changed any of my settings to cause this. I also checked my user group accessed and all say they should have full access to view including guests. Any help to get my forum viewable again to none sign in guests would be much appreciated
Make you're WP and wpForo admin, then make sure this topic is not unapproved in Dashboard > Forums > Moderation admin page. Make sure this topic is not private.
Also please leave forum URL to allow u test it.
I am having a problem with the forums showing. When I login as a admin user I see the forums.
But a registered user does not show any forums.
Not sure why. I do not allow own registration, but a user is seen an email to register as wp user I am using multisite. I was using bbpress/buddypres did the migration and all the 4 users became members.
I deleted bbpress and buddypress.
Any new users added are not becoming members and the system is setting them as registered in user list of wp.
What is going wrong ?
1. What kind of acivation you've done (simple activate or network activate)?
2. How many users you have?
3. Where you check it? In subSite or in main site?
4. Have you checked if _wpforo_profiles table rows are equal with user table
5. Do each subSite have separate _wpforo_profiles table with with correct number of rows?
6. Is this a migrated forum?