Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] "Nothing Found" when trying to access forum

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@nvisibl)

Hi, thank you so much for this great software. I tried several and this is by far the best

Well, except for the fact I can't get it to work !! 🙂 But [m sure i'm sure it's just a small glitch, perhaps also on my part

I create a new subforum then when i go to access it I am taking to a page that says "nothing found..."

Here's the link, when I click on Course it gives me the error..  http://ronniesblog.com/community

thank you

7 Replies
1 Reply
(@anonymous20)

Noble Member
Topic starter
(@nvisibl)

It's from the wordfence security plugin for wordpress. 

It shouldn't affect anything.  WPforo was working fine at first when I installed

Only when I created a new forum and changed the forum name did it start playing up

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Please navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard and click on [Delete all caches] button.

(@anonymous20)
Noble Member
Posted by: nvisibl

It shouldn't affect anything.  WPforo was working fine at first when I installed

Only when I created a new forum and changed the forum name did it start playing up

In any case those strange urls (everywhere in your site) don't look right to me. I haven't seen them in any Wordpress.

I may be wrong, if anyone else knows, please inform us.

(@anonymous20)
Noble Member
Posted by: nvisibl

Just been told from that indead that comes from Wordfence. So nothing wrong in that url.

Page 1 / 2