Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] posts not displaying

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@johan50)

Hi,

suddenly posts are not displaying, no on-page error message, everything is there, stats, member page OK, etc BUT the posts aren't there.

In the backend there's this message:

Problems Found in Database

Table name
Problem description
Table: wp_ufsg_wpforo_posts
Doesn't exists

Any help would be very much appreciated

2 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @johan50,

Please scroll down and click on [Solve database problems] button.

1 Reply
 SCD
(@scd)

@sofy

Dear Sofy. johan50 posted a problem related to my website, where I use wpforo. I did what you suggest (i.e. click on [Solve database problems] button) but the problem was not solved.  

The file "wp_ufsg_wpforo_posts" was missing. I checked the database ant the file was not there anymore. I asked support from the experts and they could not find the file.

The only option for me was to fully restore the website to an earlier point - this was an undesirable action since that involved loosing some of the last comments from the contributors on the forum.

Prior to having the file missing suddenly, there was nobody changing anything on the website - no upgrade of any plug-in. Also, nobody else other than me has access to the website.

So there are only two options here:

- an error from wpforo leading to the point of loosing the file "wp_ufsg_wpforo_posts"
- or someone who could find access to the "wp_ufsg_wpforo_posts" and erase this file without having the admin password (i.e. hacker, which is less likely)

Did you experienced such an issue before? Thank you in advance for your response!