Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Problem with a Themefuse Style

13 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@ringos)

Please help me, I can't advance with my Site if I don't have a solution for my issue...

Topic starter
(@ringos)

@Sofy any idea? Do you look my site? Any solution please? If I have the solution in a few days I buy the Cross Posting addon, please!!

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi Ringos,

Thank you for your interest in the wpForo and wpForo addons.

yes, sure we're trying to find a solution. If it possible, please compress/zip your active theme and send it to us to info[at]gvectors.com email address.

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

@ringos,

We've viewed the source code of your active theme, the issue comes from its HTML structure. There are a lot of tags, that are opened and not closed. Also, there are some additional classed tags.

I'm really sorry, but this cannot be fixed by wpForo side. You'll need to contact the theme support to solve the issue.

1 Reply
(@ringos)

Posted by: Sofy

@ringos,

We've viewed the source code of your active theme, the issue comes from its HTML structure. There are a lot of tags, that are opened and not closed. Also, there are some additional classed tags.

I'm really sorry, but this cannot be fixed by wpForo side. You'll need to contact the theme support to solve the issue.

Hi again @Sofy and thanks for your support.

This tag are not from the WPForo? Because it appear in the Middle of the WPForo code...

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi @ringos,

No this is not wpForo tags. To make sure just change the theme and you'll see that everything is working fine and there are no any additional tags. 

Page 2 / 2