Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Some questions (list members & translation) & suggestion

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@japemo)

Hi

First sorry if this post are in wrong place, I don't found where post...

1. Is possible change order of member list? Now I think that only have a member list by order of register

2. Suggestion: add link in statistics of activity profile user to see every activity. I attach image to you can understand.

3. Translation. WpForo is not fully translate to spanish... in Activity profile user (see image attached) is not translated profile, account, activity, suscriptions....

Thanks anticipated.

Regards, JaPeMo

2 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Please find my answers below:

1. Is possible change order of member list? Now I think that only have a member list by order of register

I'm sorry but there is no way to change this. it's currently based on number of members posts and reputation.

2. Suggestion: add link in statistics of activity profile user to see every activity. I attach image to you can understand.

There is already a Activity menu on profile page. You can see user's posts and topics.

3. Translation. WpForo is not fully translate to spanish... in Activity profile user (see image attached) is not translated profile, account, activity, suscriptions....

Thank you JaPeMo, please read this doc if you want to contribute to wpForo translation:

https://wpforo.com/docs/root/translation/getting-involved-in-translation/

Topic starter
(@japemo)

Thanks @Robert for your asnwer!!!