Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Ranking getting down!!

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@abhitohunts)
Eminent Member

I have started using Wpforo for a month now . I manage to get traffic as it was one or two months before from the community. But Instead to getting rank higher to maintaining the same rank my rank is getting worst day by day. All my ranked keywords are vanished and I am facing drop of 78% in rank. 

Please suggest why this happened and how I can rectify this issue.

6 Replies
2 Replies
(@anonymous20)

Noble Member
Posted by: abhitohunts

I have started using Wpforo for a month now . I manage to get traffic as it was one or two months before from the community. But Instead to getting rank higher to maintaining the same rank my rank is getting worst day by day. All my ranked keywords are vanished and I am facing drop of 78% in rank. 

Rank can't change in 1-2 months so easily. Also not clear what rank are you reffering ? Of your Wordpress site ?

How can you rank wpforo topics in 1-2 months ? Especially on a new installation.

(@central4allgmail-com)

Prominent Member
Posted by: abhitohunts

Please suggest why this happened and how I can rectify this issue.

Once  that i had the same problem it was from the robots text, where i had blocked all bots from mistake.

Check the robots ttxt and check in the WPsettings if you have set your site to be visible for the robots. Discovered if i remember the name of the settings

(@webseolasvegas)

Are you constantly making new links? Does your website have enough links?

Topic starter
(@abhitohunts)
Eminent Member

@webseolasvegas Yes

@sofy Please help

1 Reply
(@webseolasvegas)

most effective ways to rank for a keyword fast is to do a competitor research. Find out what are all the keywords your competitors are getting traffic from.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Maybe you have some SEO conflict in website. Please leave your forum URL to allow us check SEO meta tags.