Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Roles / Usergroup Syncing

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 pbs
Topic starter
(@pbs)

I am struggling with syncing the WP roles to usergroups. I have a Wordpress Role called Guide which is linked to a WP Foro Usergroup, also called Guide.

The top part of the image below shows 0 members, where the bottom part shows 19 (there are 19 users in this role).

I have cleared caches and run the synchronise several times, but just cannot get this to show 19, and consequently the Guides cannot access the specified forum. Should this show 19, or am I misunderstanding something here?

Also, have noticed this message appear at the top of the page - not sure if this is related. 

wpForo Forum Installation | 100%

Forum users' profile data are not synchronized yet, this step is required! Please click the button below to complete installation.

Many thanks

Topic Tags
2 Replies
 pbs
Topic starter
(@pbs)

For reference - the Guide roles is a secondary wordpress role.

1 Reply
Robert
Admin
(@robert)

Support Team

@pbs,

What do you mean saying secondary wordpress role? Are you referring to secondary wpForo Usergroup? if so, then all is correct. The count only displays the number of users with primary usergroups. You can ignore the 0 value. And please note, that wpForo doesn't synchronize secondary usergroups yet. It's planned in future releases. It only synchronizes primary usergroups.