Clear all

[Solved] Setting to determine forum accent colors

8 Posts
2 Users
2 Reactions
Topic starter
(@sison2466)
Estimable Member

What setting determines the colors of this accent bar and icon? I see in the documentation that each forum can have a different color, but I couldn't find where the colors are set.

7 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Hi

The forum color is located in the forum Add/Edit screen. Find the "Additional Options" section located in the right-bottom of the screen.

Topic starter
(@sison2466)
Estimable Member

Thank you. Can you tell me what determines the icon color?

2 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

@sison2466,

In this case, you should use CSS code.

The previously mentioned option only changes the border color and color of the icon only in the threaded layout. For the rest of layouts, you should use CSS code.

(@sison2466)

Estimable Member

@sofy But can you tell me why the colors are not consistent now? Do the two different colors represent something? 

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

The previously mentioned option only changes the border color and color of the icon only in the threaded layout. For the rest of layouts, you should use CSS code.

As I have already mentioned the option doesn't change the color of those icons if the layout is not threaded. 

Again in your case you should use the CSS code for changing those icons' colours. 

2 Replies
(@sison2466)

Estimable Member

@sofy

Sorry, perhaps I am not phrasing my question clearly. I'm trying to understand why one color of the icon is blue, and the other icon is grey. I didn't change these colors, so why are they not the same color?

Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)

Support Team

Thank you for clarification, @sison2466,

Now that your question is clear.

In the forum, there are unread topics so the icon is blue. Once all topics have been viewed, the icon's color changes to grey.