Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Some buttons are not working..Edit..Delete..Like..are not working

28 Posts
5 Users
5 Likes
Topic starter
(@meenakshi)
Eminent Member

I am the admin..I created a topic but after that i cant edit or delete or like the topic..Buttons are not working.. 

I tried clearing cache...but not working..Please check..My forum site is "www.mads-study.com/forum/"..

Please check and say..

27 Replies
Topic starter
(@meenakshi)
Eminent Member

and I created a new account with Registered Access level.. I tried to reply with that account in main forum topic..But i cant reply..It keep say login or register..Here I have attached a image..Please check..and say

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

We can't register and login on your website. You've changed register page. Please send some User login details to support[at]gvectors.com email address to allow us test it.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Ok, as far as I see all problems come from your cache plugin. It has minify option. Please disable all functions and options related to CSS and JS file magnification. In most cases the auto-minify functions of such plugins disturb other plugin JavaScript functions. I don't recommend to use it. Keep disabled those.

(@hello_world)
Eminent Member

Maybe just you closed the topic? If you close topic buttons won't work... 
(PS Fix IT pls) 

Page 1 / 4