6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@1sharonkat)
Reputable Member

Hi developers,

I want to refer to the text box widget.
In pages and blogs the text size is the the same [I changed it to <h2> to match the header's text]

Now, in wpForo sidebar I also added a text box but the fonts where BIG, way to BIG.
Perhaps because I was adding color to match my forum theme and had to reduce it to <h3> size.

Is there a clean way to adopt the text box to the theme's text box?

I must say that I did try another theme and the results where different, so my assumption is that there is no consistency in adaptation to themes.

The blog:

The forum:

Thank you

5 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

wpForo Sidebar has different wrapper divs, it can't detect all theme wrappers and imitate the same structure, so you'll get different look and feel. You can disable wpForo sidebar or do an extra CSS to make those identical.

Topic starter
(@1sharonkat)
Reputable Member

Enigma...

<h1>, <h2>, <h3> they all should have the same font sizes respectfully within the main theme, isn't it?

If not, why not to add "wpForo text box widget"?

I think that it is a necsecity not and option to putz around with codes....

thanks

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

You can always use CSS, something like this:

#wpforo #wpforo-wrap .widget-title{}
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

wpForo sidebar h1, h2... are adapted to wpForo h1, h2, wpForo h1, h2 can't have the same size like on theme pages, they have different locations and purposes. Also you can disable wpForo Sidebar and have theme sidebar. We may do lot's of customization in wpForo sidebar and it may not look identical, this is wpForo design and style and it should look closer to wpForo forum area.

Page 1 / 2