wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Text Editor background

19 Posts
7 Users
8 Likes
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

What do you mean saying "this"? What is the code you use to change the font-family? The code I've provided already works fine and does the job (bg color and font color).

Topic starter
(@codetyper)

@anonymous3542 I solved all of this problems by install plugin "TinyMCE Advanced".

Look at the screenshot.

1 Reply
(@donnongt)

Posted by: @codetyper

@anonymous3542 I solved all of this problems by install plugin "TinyMCE Advanced".

Look at the screenshot.

Hello. Could you give me some pointers into how you configured the TinyMCE Advanced plugin to change the editor background color? I have been beating my head against the walls for hours now and cannot seem to make it work. I would really appreciate your help. Thanks. Eric

(@anonymous3542)
Honorable Member

@robert - essentially, it's this. However, the usual declaration for a font outside of the system installed is usually encased in quotes so I wonder if these need to be escaped 

<script type="text/javascript">
jQuery(window).load(function() {
tinyMCE.activeEditor.dom.addStyle('body{background-color:#000000 !important; color:#dddddd !important; font-family:lato !important;}');
});
</script>

(@anonymous3542)
Honorable Member

I've also seen some circumstances where font-family needs to be fontFamily or similar in TinyMCE .

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

The single font doesn't work for you. Try to change it to this:

font-family: Lato, Helvetica, sans-serif !important;
Page 2 / 3