Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Topic post time showing GMT

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@sahmcolorado)

Hi.  I just set up a forum on my page yesterday.  My time zone is MDT.  When I post a topic, the time of the post shows up as 6 hours in the future, which is GMT.  The freshness shows 6 hours ago.  It doesn't seem to matter what timezone I choose in my profile.  It displays GMT regardless.  How can I set this up to show the correct time of a post?  Thanks!

5 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Please delete all cache when you're changint time-zone. Navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard and click on [Delete all caches] button.

Also please make sure your server supports PHP DateTime Class on the same admin page.

Topic starter
(@sahmcolorado)

Thank you.  I cleared all caches and the PGP DateTime Class is available.  I just made a test post and it still showed that I posted it 6 hours in the future.  Do you have any other suggestions?  Thank!

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

I'm sorry but I have no other solution for you. There is no MDT option in wpForo time-zone list. I recommend you use timezone based on City not on GMT.If it still doesn't work please contact us via support[at]gvectors.com email address and send admin login details to allow us do a deep debugging.

Topic starter
(@sahmcolorado)

I have it set to Denver. I was just referring to what it should be.

Page 1 / 2