Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Solved] user not updating in member list

7 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@tyler79)
Trusted Member

I recently built a foro site in wordpress and Ive had a few buddies sign up to test things out. One of my friends registered and in the consoles I can see his account but when I check my member list hes not there. 

I did see him as not active in one setting so I activated him but he still isnt showing up. Ive scoured every setting and even ran the sync from the wpforo settings page but nothing. 
Im also running buddy press so Im not sure if that is messing with anything but I did check off all the integration settings I could find.

Would love to figure this out as Im afraid its just part of a larger problem. Thanks all

Great plugin!

http://www.fuktos.com/members/

there should be one user "fred" in there

6 Replies
Sofy
 Sofy
Admin
(@sofy)
Support Team

Thank you tyler79,

Could you please check the "Display on Members List" option for current usergroup, it must be enabled. This option is located in Dashboard > Forums > Usergroups. You need to click on Edit link (appears on mouse over) or just click on Usergroup name to see this option.

Topic starter
(@tyler79)
Trusted Member

its checked! Thanks for the tip though.

Thing is another buddy made a login a few hours before him and it appeared fine. I also have it checked to allow posting immediately without email confirmation but his membership oddly went into non activated status so I dont know why it did that. 

Topic starter
(@tyler79)
Trusted Member

just a quick update, I "unchecked" that option and saved and my members list was still fully viewable so thats something as well lol

Topic starter
(@tyler79)
Trusted Member

I think I see whats going on, the members shows ACTIVE members but when I look at his profile its says inactive. I believe its because he hasnt actually posted anything, or possibly created his profile but didnt log in. Ill see if that is it and report back as solved. 

Thanks

Page 1 / 2