Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Which wpForo tables will I update, to add Topics and Posts from a CSV file via a custom PHP script?

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@mplusplus)
Reputable Member

Hi there

1 - (Other than wp_wpforo_posts and wp_wpforo_topics) which wpForo tables will I update, to add Topics from a CSV file via a custom PHP script?

2 - Which tables for importing Posts?

Thanks.

3 Replies
Alvina
(@alvina)

Hi @mplusplus,

I'm really sorry but this kind of customization is not included in our support.

2 Replies
(@mplusplus)

Reputable Member

@tutrix 

By any chance, do you have any thoughts on this, please?

1 - (Other than wp_wpforo_posts and wp_wpforo_topics) which wpForo tables will I update, to add Topics from a CSV file via a custom PHP script?

2 - Which tables for importing Posts?

Thanks.

Alvina
(@alvina)

@mplusplus,

The migration is a large project. We’re sorry but we cannot support issues arisen during your forum migration. We only support questions related how to use and configure this tool in the wpForo support forum. We don’t support the result of migration. This kind of large work is out of our support. In case the migration result of this tool doesn’t satisfy you, you should contact professional forum migration services for custom migration. We only recommend gConverter or ProfProjects services for such projects. They have already done hundreds of forums to wpForo migration projects with the best result.