12 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
arcticsolutions
Topic starter
(@arcticsolutions)
Eminent Member

Hello...

I have setup the forum and just created a test account, joined through forum registration page and was redirected to profile. When i went to post in forum ALL forums was gone, only the forum title appeared.

I then updated my new profile but with no luck, then i went into backend settings and in dashboard did a sync but with no luck. So i went into usergroups and found that one member was missing from the default group (customer as i am using woocommerce), i did a sync from there and usergroup was updated with 1+ member.

Went back to new users frontend but still no forums or categories, went into profile and just saved profile again, and then forums was back and ok.

Then i created a second account and got all the same problems.

Also new members does not get any welcome email...

Any idea what could cause this?

Thanks
Rune

11 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Please leave some URL to allow us test it.

Make sure there is no any cache plugin active for forum page. You should exclude forum page from cache plugins.

Navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard admin page and click on these buttons.

• [Update Forum Statistic]
  • [Delete Users Cache]
  • [Delete All Caches]
arcticsolutions
Topic starter
(@arcticsolutions)
Eminent Member

Here we go, https://www.arctic-fritid.no/forum/

And i have deleted all cache and not caching the forum using another cache plugin.

Registerd 4-5 test accounts and all can not see forums when logged in, but after a sync of actual usergroup and user just resave account settings all is ok.

Rune

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Hi arcticsolutions,

You're not using wpForo nor WordPress standard registration forms. The you use some custom registration form or plugin, and this doesn't use all standard functions so it doesn't initiates wpForo functions and users don't get usergroup. You should re synchronize to let wpForo know about new user. I'm really sorry but we can't support issues related to your custom registration solution. wpForo use standard WordPress registration functions and compatible with almost all plugins with registration forms, but this one is something non-standard.

arcticsolutions
Topic starter
(@arcticsolutions)
Eminent Member

Hi Robert..

Sorry to say that i have tested with all available registration forms and i have enabled wpForo reg. form if you want to test. Forums, forum categories and posts are all gone and i need to sync and user need to resave profile/account.

Rune

Page 1 / 3