Notifications
Clear all

wpForo 1.x.x [Closed] Woocommerce shop account's link missing (since update 1.4.x) ?

7 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@initx)

Hello !

Thank you again for your hard work and for providing the great 1.4.1 release ! It's really fantastic 😉

I'd like to report an issue since the last 1.4.x update. I precise that I did not update from 1.3.1, I did a fresh new install. The problem is that the "Shop account"'s link on the profile page is not available anymore. I did a few checks, and I think my settings are ok. You can quickly check my settings on this screenshot.

Successful Steps :
1) The user registered from the Checkout Page.
2) WpForo sets successfully the "Customer" usergroup to the user. (see the screenshot).

Note:  I noticed that there's no "customer" entry anymore in Forums > Settings > Members admin page.  (see the screenshot).

If the woocommerce integration is not available in the 1.4.x version, I must have missed this information and I'm sorry for that. But if not, could you help me please ?

Thank you very much o(^_^  )o !

6 Replies
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Thank you, we'll take a look on this issue.

Topic starter
(@initx)

You're welcome, Robert. I'm always glat to be able to help for the best of the best forum's plugins 😉

(@fabien)

Hello same for the link "Profil Member" for Userpro... 😉

Topic starter
(@initx)

Hello Robert  🤗 

I really wanted to thank you for the "Profile links disappeared (UM, BP, Woo)" bug fixe. Now the "Shop account" button is back into the user profil, Great Work !😉 

Allow me to recall a last detail that I reported above: I noticed that there's no "customer" entry anymore in Forums > Settings > Members admin page. Is it intentional ?

Before :

After :

Page 1 / 2