Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] phpBB import issue, only one reply

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi,

I tried to import our huge phpBB board (200.000 posts, 1700 user). The import runs smoothly and it seems all posts and replies are there ( http://wp.seven-ig.de/community/). But when I open the forum, I can only see the first post and no reply. Is there anything I Need to do to relink all replies to the first post?

Thanks for your help!

All the best

Maxime

3 Answers

Hi @maxime,

Please navigate to Dashbaord > Forums > Dashbaord and click on these buttons:

• [Update Topics Statistic]
  • [Update Forums Statistic]
  • [Delete all caches]

In case you want to say thank you !)
We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

Maxime Topic starter 27/11/2019 1:03 pm

@robert

Many thanks. Now having trouble with 504 gateway timeout but I should be able to fix this. Fingers crossed 😉

Best

Maxime

Maxime Topic starter 27/11/2019 1:19 pm

😪 no, still only one reply 😪 

Sure, it'll be fexed automaticaly. The process takes long time so the browser outputs 504 error for each button, Just ignore it and do the next ...

We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

Ok, then you should contact to form migration services. Forum to Forum migration is a large project. We’re sorry but we cannot support issues arisen during your forum migration. We only support questions related how to use and configure this tool in wpForo support forum. We don’t support the result of migration. This kind of large work is out of our support. In case the migration result of this tool doesn’t satisfy you, you should contact to professional forum migration services for custom migration. We only recommend gConverter or ProfProjects services for such projects. They have already done hundreds of forum to wpForo migration projects with the best result.