14 Posts
6 Users
1 Reactions
Roel Developer
(@roel-developer)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hello guys,

I have a 2 month old table tennis website. I just integrated wpforo and I really like how the design fits to the theme.

https://tabletennis.ph/forum/

I am really very excited to open this to the Philippines table tennis community (now only viewable via link). I was also very lucky to be able to buy a high authority domain.

I wanted to know if there is an add-on or a in-built feature where I could feature forum members who have the most contributions in a ranking manner? I expect my membersย  to be competitive since its a sports niche so I think it will be cool if there is a ranking system. Or do I have to custom code it?

ย 

ย 

ย 

This topic was modified 5 months ago by BlackRaz

I am full stack web developer

Posted : 23/01/2024 10:23 pm
ojfo reacted
BlackRaz
(@blackraz)
Contributor Admin

Hi ย @janvillaroelย 
The wpForo has a built-in member rating system that you can manage from the "Dashboard > wpForo > Settings > Member Rating" section. Additionally, wpForo integrates with the popular WordPress plugin "MyCRED." If you choose, you can install the WordPress "MyCRED" plugin and the wpForo MyCRED integration addon.
https://gvectors.com/product/wpforo-mycred/

In case you want to say thank you !) We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

Posted : 29/01/2024 8:27 am
Roel Developer
(@roel-developer)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@blackraz On a different side note, I was wondering why I can't leave a reply to other wpforo showcase topics?

Posted : 04/02/2024 7:59 am
Roel Developer
(@roel-developer)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@blackrazย  Can you please edit the title from "Philippines Table Tennis Forum" to just "Table Tennis Forum" ? Thanks

Posted : 09/03/2024 1:39 pm
BlackRaz
(@blackraz)
Contributor Admin

@roel-developerย 

Changed!!

In case you want to say thank you !) We'd really appreciate and be thankful if you leave a good review on plugin page. This is the best way to say thank you to this project and support team.

Posted : 09/03/2024 2:09 pm
Roel Developer
(@roel-developer)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Thanks. ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted : 09/03/2024 2:38 pm
Roel Developer
(@roel-developer)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@tergaros Thank you. Appreciate it brother. I am developer and I have tried several plugins like bbPress and Asgaros and what I can tell you is that wpForo is the best WordPress forum plugin.

Posted : 17/04/2024 11:36 am
dimalifragis
(@dimalifragis)
Famed Member

@roel-developer Please do not feed the trolls

Posted : 17/04/2024 1:53 pm
(@danniee)
Honorable Member

Looks good.

Posted : 18/04/2024 8:52 pm
(@danniee)
Honorable Member

Waldner is the goat btw ๐Ÿ˜€

Posted : 20/04/2024 4:21 pm
allenbest51
(@allenbest51)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @roel-developer

Hello guys,

I have a 2 month old table tennis website. I just integrated wpforo and I really like how the design fits to the theme.

https://tabletennis.ph/forum/

I am really very excited to open this to the Philippines table tennis community (now only viewable via link). I was also very lucky to be able to buy a high authority domain.

I wanted to know if there is an add-on or a in-built feature where I could feature forum members who have the most contributions in a ranking manner? I expect my membersย  to be competitive since its a sports niche so I think it will be cool if there is a ranking system. Or do I have to custom code it?

ย 

ย 

ย 

how to set color for thisย 

ย 

Posted : 22/04/2024 5:44 pm
Roel Developer
(@roel-developer)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@allenbest51 custom CSS

Posted : 04/07/2024 3:54 am
Roel Developer
(@roel-developer)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@danniee I believe you played in the 90s

Posted : 04/07/2024 3:55 am
(@xrumer23wes)

Hello.

This post was created with XRumer 23 StrongAI.

Good luck ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted : 06/07/2024 2:27 pm