[Closed] Community page does not work

17 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

We just checked your website. This is a theme based specific conflict with All in One SEO pack plugin. The All in One SEO plugin doesn't make this kind of conflict on other websites, so I think this is a theme based conflict. Problem comes from the theme hooks.  We just installed Yoast SEO and imported all data from All in One SEO pack to Yoast SEO. Now all works fine.

In case you don't want to use YoastSEO and want back the All in One SEO pack you have these options:

1. Change the Theme

2. Or remove wpForo

1 Reply
(@danialves)

I am exactly with the same problem, but I could not resolve with the guidelines.

Topic starter
(@sariego)
I am very grateful for your help
I'll leave it like this.
Now I will prove that everything works well. Thank you

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: danialves

I am exactly with the same problem, but I could not resolve with the guidelines.

Could you please provide more information? What plugin you use and what is your issue. the problem can't be exactly the same. Also please leave your forum URL.

1 Reply
(@danialves)

The forum link is http: // jornal. ceiri. com. br / community /

The wpforo just does not work and nothing appears

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team

Please navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Settings admin page and check The Forum Base URL, click on update options button to re-save it. Click on View Forum and check the Forum page. If the forum page is the /community/ page, then navigate to Dashboard > Pages admin page and search for wpforo phrase. Remove all pages and only leave the one which has /community/ slug, edit this page and make sure it contains [wpforo] shortcode. Then delete all caches and check it again.

1 Reply
(@danialves)

Hi, I've done all this. I did and did not work. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled following the same procedure and nothing appears.

Robert
Admin
(@robert)
Support Team
Posted by: danialves

Hi, I've done all this. I did and did not work. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled following the same procedure and nothing appears.

Please send admin login details to support[at]gvectors.com email address. We'll check and fox the configuration issue.

Page 2 / 3