The actual German Translation was not complete. There are over 400 missed Strings.
I added all missed Strings and Translated the whole file completely from new.
If your Team have time, please take a look at your Files. There are some areas that have no translations strings. Please add also the possibility to translate the E-Mail-Messages.
Translation was up to 99% ready. Some Points are not clear at this time.
Maybe I change this over the time.
Thank you very much scysys!
There is a good report by Mehmet Said about missing phrases. we'll add those in future releases.
I don't know if it helps. Please look at my attachment in this Post. This is an exported PO and POT file from wpml. WPML search and exports automatically all missing strings that it found inside the php files.